DuraVent Direct Vent Horizontal Installation Kit
The DuraVent Direct Vent Pro Horizontal Installation Kit includes all the necessary parts required for standard horizontal venting. You will just need the direct vent pipes and or pipe elbows to finish the installation. Horizontal venting for a direct vent gas or propane stove or fireplace can be much easier to install than venting through the roof. The horizontal installation kit comes with the wall thimble, the thimble finish cover plate and the horizontal high wind chimney cap.
Optional vinyl siding standoff is available for homes with vinyl siding.
This kit is only compatible with DuraVent direct vent pro pipes and components.
DuraVent Direct Vent Pro Installation Instructions
DuraVent Direct Vent Pro Product Catalog
Base Kit Included Component Details
The DuraVent Direct Vent Pro Wall Thimble is used for horizontal venting to provide a safe passageway through the side of the home. The Wall Thimble is able to adjust to varying wall thicknesses. The thimble will only work with the Square High Wind Horizontal Vent Cap.
Thimble Finish Cover Plate
Horizontal High Wind Chimney Cap
The DuraVent Direct Vent Pro Square Horizontal Termination Cap is used for horizontal venting termination cap. The cap allows for the air intake and the exhaust without the exhaust gas mixing with the fresh air intake. Used for standard and high-wind installations. Check with the appliance manufacturer's installation instructions for the minimum distance the termination cap can be from objects such as windows and doors.
Optional Component Details
Vinyl Siding Standoff
The DuraVent Direct Vent Pro Vinyl Siding Standoff is used for horizontal venting applications where temperature sensitive material is near the horizontal vent cap, such as vinyl, shiplap, shake shingle, etc. This will prevent any warping or melting to vinyl siding. Use with the Square Horizontal Vent Vap only.
Duravent 3 In. x 12 In. Stainless Straight Pipe
Need help or support with your product?
Our general help line Monday to Friday 8:00 – 4:00pm CST at 1-423-837-2100
Send your questions, concerns or comments to 1-423-436-7054
Locate a dealer
US Stove products are sold by a wide variety of Valued Retailers.
Get the latest US Stove updates
Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date with new products, special offers and more.
US Stove Company
As a global brand, U. S. Stove designs & engineers our products in South Pittsburg, Tennessee. Our manufacturing utilizes components sourced both domestically and globally for assembly in various manufacturing facilities both at home and abroad. Everyday we work to bring our customers quality, affordability, and value to each and every product we make. Keeping America warm since 1869.
© Copyright 2021 United States Stove Company. All rights reserved.
DuraVent 2" DuraFlex AL 25' Aluminum Length - 2DFA-25
For use as air intake only. Aluminum flex liner available in 25', 35', and 50' flex lengths. Constructed of single-wall (1-ply) aluminum.
An economical venting system used for relining masonry chimney for natural gas or liquid propane category I, draft hood equipped appliances, and appliances tested and listed to use Type B Gas Vent for a wide range of applications, including: natural gas fireplaces, gas-fired furnaces, boilers, water heaters, and wall or space heating applications. Protects the masonry chimney from damaging effects of flue product condensation.
We strive to ship within 5-7 business days, but in-season delivery can take up to 2 weeks or more. If you have any questions or concerns about delivery, please e-mail us at: [email protected]
Please note: This item is considered special order and we do not accept returns on this product.
Click to see the DuraVent DuraFlex AL Catalog
California residents please click on the link for information on Proposition 65 BEFORE purchasing.
Tags: 2DFA25 Dura Vent Type B Gas Vent 2 - Chimney Pipe / Venting Pipe
DuraPlus Chimney Pipe Installation Guide
Planning Your Installation
The following recommendations are intended as a general guideline to assist in the layout and selection of the chimney components needed for your installation. Always read and follow Simpson Dura-Vent Installation instructions before installing your chimney system, found with the cap or support box. Installation instructions can be viewed on the products item page.
- The diameter of the chimney should match the outlet size of the appliance. An improperly sized chimney results in poor draft and excessive creosote formation.
- Measure the diameter of the appliance flue outlet. Select the chimney and either DVL or DuraBlack connector stovepipe with the same size diameter as the appliance flue outlet. For fireplace installations, refer to the sizing chart in the back of this catalog.
- Determine if the installation is a through-the-roof installation or a through-the-wall installation. A through-the-wall installation will require additional components (Wall Thimble, Tee w/ Cap, Tee Support, and Wall Straps).
- Install the chimney in the interior of the structure whenever possible. A cold exterior chimney will produce less draft and will generate more creosote.
- If possible, avoid offsets that serve to restrict the natural draft. A straight vertical installation is more efficient and less likely to develop creosote. If an offset is required to avoid rafters or other obstructions, measure the horizontal distance required and the vertical height available. Both 15° and 30° elbows are available. Elbows greater than
- 30° are not allowed in the United States. A maximum of two offsets in a single installation are permitted. Refer to the offset table in the back of this catalog. At least one Elbow Strap is required for each offset. Elbow Straps ensure adequate support.
- Determine the minimum chimney height above the roof line. Building codes require a minimum of 3' above the roof penetration and at least 2' higher than any portion of a building within 10'. See figure 1. The termination cap is installed above that point.
- Measure the roof pitch. For example, a 6/12 pitch has a vertical rise of 6" over a horizontal distance of 12". Select the appropriate flashing.
- Determine the total length of chimney and stovepipe required for the installation. To calculate the installed per length of 6"-8" DuraPlus chimney pipe, subtract 1 1/2" per joint. Subtract 1 1/4" per joint of DuraBlack stovepipe. Subtract 1 1/2" per joint of DVL stovepipe. Minimum chimney height, at sea level of straight vertical chimney is 10' to 15' above the appliance outlet. Higher elevations, or the use of elbows or a tee, will require approximately 30% to 60% more height to provide for an adequate draft.
- Be fire safe. Maintain at least 2" clearance to combustibles. Follow local building codes and have your chimney inspected by a certified professional.
About the AuthorCollin Champagne
Approaching his 10-year work anniversary, Collin is one of our National Fireplace Institute (NFI) certified technicians and content manager for the eFireplacestore, eCanopy, and EliteDeals brands. He is a Master Hearth Professional, which means he is certified in all three hearth appliance fields—wood, gas and pellet.
When not at work, he spends time with his wife, Lindsey, and his sons, Samuel and Eli, on their ranch enjoying their many animals. Completing projects around the ranch and spending quality time with his family are among his greatest joys.
Pipe installation duravent
Not someone specific, but their common. They always took her together, and therefore their children are brothers. And if they themselves are brothers, even if only named.Step by Step install of pellet stove pipe exhaust kit
I don't mind, I'm just glad to replace them, but still. Alla explains some of the girls right there in the sauna, four by numbers, but there is a free room that some. Sinner rented for bed pleasures. So I am in demand again.
You will also be interested:
- Weather in visby
- Build sierra 1500
- Hair bow sayings
- Zillow beaverdam va
- Bunny hat wallpaper
- Fedex clarkson road
- Bbb siding contractors
- Dumbbell l raise
- Joker hat png
- E2 whirlpool washer
- Talented antonyms
I dont know how much sperm the old man let down into me, but the old man didnt have time to dry out, a new. One was already pouring out. At home, the first thing I did was rushed into the bathroom, washed my panties and shirt, and washed for a long time, trying to wash off the filth and shame. But to my horror, I still had to put on my wet, albeit washed, panties again and spend the rest of the evening in them.