Wii sports Baseball Meme Generator
What is the Meme Generator?
It's a free online image maker that lets you add custom resizable text, images, and much more to templates. People often use the generator to customize established memes, such as those found in Imgflip's collection of Meme Templates. However, you can also upload your own templates or start from scratch with empty templates.
How to make a meme
- Choose a template. You can use one of the popular templates, search through more than 1 million user-uploaded templates using the search input, or hit "Upload new template" to upload your own template from your device or from a url. For designing from scratch, try searching "empty" or "blank" templates.
- Add customizations. Add text, images, stickers, drawings, and spacing using the buttons beside your meme canvas.
- Create and share. Hit "Generate Meme" and then choose how to share and save your meme. You can share to social apps or through your phone, or share a link, or download to your device. You can also share with one of Imgflip's many meme communities.
How can I customize my meme?
- You can move and resize the text boxes by dragging them around. If you're on a mobile device, you may have to first check "enable drag/drop" in the More Options section.
- You can customize the font color and outline color next to where you type your text.
- You can further customize the font in the More Options section, and also add additional text boxes. Imgflip supports all web fonts and Windows/Mac fonts including bold and italic, if they are installed on your device. Any other font on your device can also be used. Note that Android and other mobile operating systems may support fewer fonts unless you install them yourself.
- You can insert popular or custom stickers and other images including scumbag hats, deal-with-it sunglasses, speech bubbles, and more. Opacity and resizing are supported.
- You can rotate, flip, and crop any templates you upload.
- You can draw, outline, or scribble on your meme using the panel just above the meme preview image.
- You can create "meme chains" of multiple images stacked vertically by adding new images with the "below current image" setting.
- You can remove our subtle imgflip.com watermark (as well as remove ads and supercharge your image creation abilities) using Imgflip Pro or .
Can I use the generator for more than just memes?
Yes! The Meme Generator is a flexible tool for many purposes. By uploading custom images and using all the customizations, you can design many creative works including posters, banners, advertisements, and other custom graphics.
Can I make animated or video memes?
Yes! Animated meme templates will show up when you search in the Meme Generator above (try "party parrot"). If you don't find the meme you want, browse all the GIF Templates or upload and save your own animated template using the GIF Maker.
Do you have a wacky AI that can write memes for me?
Funny you ask. Why yes, we do. Here you go: imgflip.com/ai-meme (warning, may contain vulgarity)
If you're looking for training modes, go to Baseball (training).
Baseball is one of the five available games to play in Wii Sports and Wii Sports Club. One game consists of three innings, each team taking a turn at batting and a turn on the field when three outs are acquired. The main gameplay of the sport is either holding the Wii Remote like a bat and swinging at thrown baseballs or throwing the baseball using different versions of throws.
At the top of the inning, the player takes control of the player at-bat. The player must swing their Wii Remote when the ball comes across the plate. The force and the time the bat is swung will affect where the ball goes.
At the bottom inning, the player takes control of the pitcher and chooses how to throw the ball in an attempt to strike out the batter. If the batter hits the ball, the computer then controls the fielders as they try to catch the ball. If the computer catches the ball then the runner is out. If the computer doesn't catch the ball, then the amount of time that the ball stays on the ground affects how far the runner goes.
- Experiment with different types of pitches and see that kind of pitch works best.
- When you hold the "A" button, you throw a screwball.
- When you hold the "B" button, you throw a curveball.
- When you hold the "A" and "B" button, you throw a splitter.
- Note that splitters lead to a "Ball" if the batter doesn't swing.
- Sometimes the pitcher can accidentally throw a fastball instead of a splitter, which can be easily identified when a sudden red exclamation mark appears on their head.
- If the batter gets "Ball Four" it is a Single, to get this, get 4 balls in a row.
- When no buttons are pressed, you throw a fastball.
- Experimenting with speed is also crucial, as light throws can produce from 56 mph (90 km/h) to 65 mph (104 km/h), medium throws can produce from 66 mph (106 kph) to 86 mph (138 km/h), and hard throws can produce from 87 mph (140 km/h) to 100 mph (160 km/h).
- You can also change the direction of the pitch by pressing the right or left button on the d-pad/control stick and then pitching.
- Note that this leads to a "Ball" if the batter doesn't swing.
- Pressing the 2 button will change it to an underhanded (sidearm) pitch.
- Pressing the 1 button will change it back to an overhanded pitch.
- Masters and Champions can easily predict when and what the user will throw. In this case, be very creative on your throws.
- You can bunt by simply keeping your Wii Remote horizontally while batting. It does not work every time, unfortunately.
When you start playing against the first team (Elisa's team) while progressing you have to play the same team 8 more times, each with a different Mii pitching. Then one at a time, the first team's Miis are replaced by the Miis of the next team. This goes on until Sakura's team.
Types of Plays (List)
- Strike-out: Player or CPU has swung the bat but has not been able to hit it (excluding foul balls, you cannot get a strike-out on a foul ball).
- Out: The player or CPU hit the ball but it was caught by the opposing team.
- Foul Ball: The player has hit the ball but it hasn't reached the "fair" zone. This counts as a strike for the first two strikes, but it doesn't count for a third.
- Ball-four: The pitcher has thrown four "Balls", which is equivalent for a batter to reach a "Single".
- Single: The batter has hit the ball enough to run a single base (approximately half the distance of the entire green area).
- Double: The batter has hit the ball enough to run two bases (approximately the distance of the entire green area).
- Ground Rule Double: The batter has hit the ball, it bounces in the field of play, then lands in the crowd (like a home run).
- Triple: The batter has hit the ball enough to run three bases (this is very rare to achieve as you need the ball to hit the wall and/or land in a place where it takes over 9 seconds for the outfielders to get the ball).
- Home Run: The batter has hit the ball far enough to run all the bases. This means to hit the ball into the audience or beyond the ad-boards.
- Out-of-the-Park: The batter has hit the ball far enough to run all the bases. This means to hit the ball out from the stadium.
Opponents (IN ORDER)
Non-pros: Elisa, Emma, Luca, Akira, Matt, Kentaro, Abby, Jessie, Silke, Misaki, Fumiko, Martin, Chris, Oscar, Mike, Jake, James, Marco, Anna, Yoshi, Ren, Lucía, Rachel, Ashley, Naomi, Haru, Daisuke, Alex, Ai, Yoko, Tyrone, Andy, Tatsuaki, Steph, Ryan, Hayley, Julie, Kathrin, Keiko, Michael, usually Jackie, Eva, Víctor, Shouta, Theo
Pros:Saburo, Sarah, Emily, Rin, Hiroshi, Shinnosuke, Takumi, Pierre, Steve, Helen, Maria, David, Miyu, Nick, Sakura (Champion)
Batting and Throwing
Emma, Luca, Akira, Matt, Abby, Fumiko, Martin, Chris, Naomi, Daisuke, Keiko, Eva, Sarah, Rin, Shinnosuke, Helen, Maria, Sakura
Elisa, Kentaro, Jessie, Silke, Misaki, Oscar, Mike, Jake, James, Marco, Anna, Yoshi, Ren, Lucía, Rachel, Ashley, Haru, Alex, Ai, Yoko, Tyrone, Andy, Tatsuaki, Steph, Ryan, Hayley, Julie, Kathrin, Michael, Jackie, Víctor, Shouta, Theo, Saburo, Emily, Hiroshi, Takumi, Pierre, Steve, David, Miyu, Nick
Emma, Luca, Matt, Kentaro, Fumiko, Martin, Naomi, Daisuke, Eva, Sarah, Emily, Rin, Shinnosuke, Sakura
Elisa, Akira, Abby, Jessie, Silke, Misaki, Chris, Oscar, Mike, Jake, James, Marco, Anna, Yoshi, Ren, Lucía, Rachel, Ashley, Haru, Alex, Ai, Yoko, Tyrone, Andy, Tatsuaki, Steph, Ryan, Hayley, Julie, Kathrin, Keiko, Michael, Jackie, Víctor, Shouta, Theo, Saburo, Hiroshi, Takumi, Pierre, Steve, Helen, Maria, David, Miyu, Nick
Akira, Matt, Fumiko, Martin, Oscar, Anna, Daisuke, Keiko, Jackie, Eva, Saburo, Sarah, Emily, Helen, Sakura
Ranking/Batting positions for CPU
- Pitcher/Team Captain
- First baseman
- Second baseman
- Third baseman
- Left Fielder
- Center Fielder
- Right Fielder
1-Elisa's team: (Level 50 to 159)
2-Emma's team: (Level 51 to 214)
3-Luca's team: (Level 51 to 225)
4-Akira's team: (Level 65 to 253)
5-Matt's team: (Level 78 to 268)
6-Kentaro's team: (Level 95 to 283)
7-Abby's team: (Level 125 to 313)
8-Jessie's team: (Level 140 to 331)
9-Silke's team: (Level 151 to 363)
10-Misaki's team: (Level 170 to 380)
11-Fumiko's team: (Level 188 to 400)
12-Martin's team: (Level 218 to 413)
13-Chris' team: (Level 240 to 431)
14-Oscar's team: (Level 260 to 453)
15-Mike's team: (Level 277 to 472)
16-Jake's team: (Level 298 to 500)
17-James' team: (Level 319 to 515)
18-Marco's team: (Level 340 to 524)
19-Anna's team: (Level 350 to 563)
20-Yoshi's team: (Level 377 to 577)
21-Ren's team: (Level 395 to 602)
22-Lucía's team: (Level 418 to 613)
23-Rachel's team: (Level 448 to 637)
24-Ashley's team: (Level 460 to 660)
25-Naomi's team: (Level 477 to 683)
26-Haru's team: (Level 491 to 706)
27-Daisuke's team: (Level 517 to 723)
28-Alex's team: (Level 531 to 746)
29-Ai's team: (Level 555 to 759)
30-Yoko's team: (Level 574 to 777)
31-Tyrone's team: (Level 594 to 803)
32-Andy's team: (Level 620 to 827)
33-Tatsuaki's team: (Level 643 to 852)
34-Steph's team:(Level 660 to 864)
35-Ryan's team: (Level 681 to 890)
36-Hayley's team: (Level 696 to 907)
37-Julie's team: (Level 725 to 923)
38-Kathrin's team: (Level 748 to 951)
39-Keiko's team: (Level 763 to 971)
40-Michael's team: (Level 782 to 988)
41-Jackie's team: Sometimes PRO (Level 799 to 1013)
42-Eva's team: Sometimes PRO (Level 821 to 1033)
43-Víctor's team: Sometimes PRO (Level 837 to 1053)
44-Shouta's team: Sometimes PRO (Level 865 to 1069)
45-Theo's team: Sometimes PRO (Level 880 to 1089)
46-Saburo's team: Usually PRO (Level 901 to 1113)
47-Sarah's team: Usually PRO (Level 922 to 1133)
48-Emily's team: Usually PRO (Level 940 to 1153)
49-Rin's team: Usually PRO (Level 961 to 1165)
50-Hiroshi's team: Usually PRO (Level 981 to 1189)
51-Shinnosuke's team: Mostly PRO (Level 999 to 1213)
52-Takumi's team: (PRO - Level 1025 to 1224)
53-Pierre's team: (PRO - Level 1044 to 1243)
54-Steve's team: (PRO - Level 1064 to 1268)
55-Helen's team: (PRO - Level 1089 to 1285)
56-Maria's team: (PRO - Level 1105 to 1313)
57-David's team: (PRO - Level 1129 to 1333)
58-Miyu's team: (PRO - Level 1144 to 1348)
59-Nick's team: (PRO - Level 1166 to 1348)
60-Sakura's team: (Champion - Level 1185 to 1349)
Sakura, The Champion of Baseball
- Main article: Sakura
With a skill level of 1185 to 1349, Sakura's team is made up of herself along with Nick, Miyu, David, Maria, Helen, Steve, Pierre, and Takumi. Sometimes she appears on your team if you aren't playing one of the top Pros (Maria upwards) at a level of around 1300. She often plays with Elisa, Emma (the two worst Miis) and Nick (the best Mii, excluding herself) when playing on your team. She mostly throws splitters in an attempt to confuse the player. She uses sidearm throwing and throws left handed.
Wii Sports Club (Game)
Baseball appears as a sport in Wii Sports Club. In this game, the stadium is bigger and an audience now appears in the stands. The pitching has been changed with gamepad controls. The Champion is Enrique. After beating him, hold the 1 button at the loading screen to use the metal spiky bat.
Skill levels of the CPUs' Tennis and Baseball are believed to be almost the same, with exceptions to Alice, as she replaces Enrique's spot at Level 8, and Barbara is now a team player. Also, they are solely team captains in this game and nothing more, random Tennis partners of the player and other CPUs that are unused in the other sports are the teammates of opponent CPU teams.
In Wii Sports Club, males wear pants while females wear shorts in this sport.
If you hold L and R on the GamePad and throw, you will throw underhand.
Level ★5 (These CPUs are faced at Level ★4, but when the player gets to Level ★5, they have to face the champion):
- Getting a triple, an out of the park or a ground rule double is most rare than getting a home run or a double.
- The Home teams and Away teams have different pants in the original Wii Sports.
- The Away team has stripes going all around the pants, while the Home teams' pants only have one stripe on each side of the pants.
- The "Void" of Baseball is green, and not black like all the other sports.
- In Wii Sports, the maximum confirmed skill level you can achieve without hacks is 3099, after which even a 99-0 game cannot increase one's skill level any further.
- In the original Wii Sports, the first nine CPU Baseball teams contain the same nine Miis, just in different Baseball positions.
- The outfits in Wii Sports Club use dimmer colors than the Wii Sports outfits. They are also made to look more like actual Baseball uniforms.
- There is a difference in gender in outfits too. The females use shorts while the males use pants.
- This sport in Wii Sports Club and Basketball are the only sports in the series to have the Beginner and Champion be of the same Wii Party difficulty (Beginner for both sports).
- It is actually possible for the pitching Mii to hit the batter with the Baseball (though this rarely occurs). This counts as a foul ball, however.
- In Wii Sports Club, there is a big screen that shows the Baseball field with no shading and no Miis in the crowd.
- The Japanese Wii Sports announcer and the Wii Sports Club one says, "Hit" instead of "Single" whenever it is a single.
- Whenever the players on the field drop the ball in the original Wii Sports, it zooms in on them. On Wii Sports Club, it zooms out a little.
- When playing online in Wii Sports Club, having CPU Miis on your team will result on the other player seeing other CPU Miis instead of the ones you see on your screen. For example, you can have Juliette batting on your screen, but the person you're playing against might be looking at Bo-Jia ready to bat on their screen.
- Silke appears in the most Baseball teams in the original Wii Sports, with 17.
- In total, there are 49 Wii Sports Club CPU Miis who appear as Baseball teammates in that game.
- The Miis that appear in the audience are CPU Miis that don't play any sports besides being a Baseball/Tennis teammate.
- The only exception is Marit.
Matt Mii refers to a CPU opponent from Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort and Wii Partyvideo games for the Wii video game console. In memes, the character is often referred to as the strongest opponent in Wii Sports, with his abilities humorously exaggerated.
On November 19th, 2006, Wii Sports sports video game was released by Nintendo for Wii video game console. The game had 60 pre-made CPU opponents, or CPU Miis, which human players could compete against in Tennis, Baseball and Boxing mini-games (more disciplines were included in the later games of the series).
Among CPU opponents, in Wii Sports games Matt Mii (shown below) is the only CPU to have championship status in more than one discipline, being the hardest NPC to beat both in Boxing and Swordplay. While his performance in different disciplines varies between the installments, in each Wii Sports game Matt excels in at least at one sport, and is a Master Mii in Wii Party.
In 2018, memes in which Matt Mii appeared as a tough, near-unbeatable opponent, gained popularity on Reddit. On May 20th, 2018, Redditor AydanOfHouseCock posted the first known meme featuring the character to /r/dankmemes subreddit. The post gained over 7,200 upvotes in six months. On July 10, 2018, Redditor PepperSprayP made another post which received over 21,100 upvotes in six months.
Through 2018, memes featuring the character saw moderate use in /r/dankmemes and /r/gaming subreddits. In January 2019, /r/dankmemes subreddit had a surge of posts about the character.
Read Full Entry
Then something happened that had not happened before. - Sveta, do you want to look at me. I asked. I dont know, Im afraid, she whispered, her lips trembling.
Baseball meme wii
Muscular arms, bending them at the knees, with careful movements began to penetrate into me. Ah. I screamed a little, he was so big and for the first second it hurt me a little, but with your every movement we were seized. By madness.99-0 wii sports baseball attempt but abby keeps ruining it
She - he doesn't want me - okay go. And so she left, I'm ready to go to bed, changed my clothes. I went to bed and feel like someone then he enters the room, but I did not pay attention. Then I feel how Pasha slowly lies down in bed, hugs me from behind.
You will also like:
- Alesis controller keyboards
- Barry goldwater wikipedia
- Eleven rack software
- Wh1000xm3 eq settings
- Family sedans 2015
- Ruff country lift
And I had to open the door for them myself, but I thought it was Yanka. I looked at them nervously and twirled the hoodie lock in my hand. Why are you, like the first time.