Logitech Gaming Software – Latest Download For Windows
If you want to use the Logitech Gaming Software to customize the setting of a Logitech gaming peripheral, such as a mouse or a keyboard, you need to first download the Logitech Gaming Software.
What is Logitech Gaming Software?
The Logitech Gaming Software is an app Logitech provides for customers to customize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, speakers, and select wheels.
How to download Logitech Gaming Software?
- Clickthis link to visit the Logitech Support website.
- Choose the operating system and system type, then click the DOWNLOAD NOW button. Note: If you’re not sure about the information required, you can hold down the Windowskey and press the Pause key on your keyboard to view basic information about your computer.
- Open the downloaded file. (Click Yes if prompted for confirmation.)
- Click Next.
- Wait awhile for the process to finish.
- Save any open files and close all programs, then click Finish and your computer will restart.
If you want to have a better gaming experience, you should update the drivers for your Logitech gaming devices. If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update next to any flagged devices to automatically download the correct version of their drivers, then you can install them manually. Or click Update All to automatically download and install them all automatically. (This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.)
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at [email protected].
27 people found this helpful
IE8/IE9/IE10 is no longer a supported browser. Please use a more current browser to view our site.
GET MORE PRODUCTIVE IN AN INSTANT
Logitech Options is extremely easy-to-use yet it provides amazing features. Your devices show up as on-screen images, so they’re easy to find, switch, and set up in seconds. It couples years of Logitech hardware excellence with software smarts.
Customize buttons and actions
Reassign any button on your mouse to perform virtually any task. For advanced devices, you can adjust the scroll wheel, cursor speed, and much more3. Enhanced key functions let you set Logitech keyboards to behave just the way you like.
Optimized gestures for Windows® and mac OS
Enable the gesture button to reproduce trackpad gestures you're already familiar with. Hold the gesture button and move the mouse up, down, left or right to activate different actions such as Windows Task View or Mission Control on the Mac. Control your media playback, pan, zoom, and rotate too.
Get the most out of your favorite apps like Zoom or Microsoft Teams. Application-specific settings let you customize buttons on your MX Master 3, MX Anywhere 3 or ERGO M575 mice. For example, start or stop your Zoom video with the forward button, or press the back button to mute/unmute the mic. Customize your buttons for each of the apps you use.
See device status at a glance
With Notifications & Status, you'll get device-specific information such as battery level, key backlighting level, and Caps Lock at the right moment. Know when your battery life is about to run out and when it's time to recharge so you're never caught off guard. For Easy-Switch™ enabled keyboards, you'll be able to see which computers are paired to channels 1-2-3.
MANY DEVICES. SEAMLESS FLOW.
Using two or three computers at the same time is no problem with Logitech Flow. You can automatically switch between computers just by moving your cursor to the edge of the screen. It also makes transferring text, images and files between your computers effortless—just copy on one and paste on the other.
BACKUP YOUR DEVICE SETTINGS
Create an account in Options to backup your device settings to the cloud automatically. You can retrieve the settings you want from one of your backups to set up your device on any computer easily.
Supported Products & Features
Windows and macOS
Windows and macOS
Windows and macOS
1. Previous version of M510, M545, and M546 are supported by Logitech SetPoint on Windows and Logitech Control Center on macOS
2. Windows software support provided by Logitech SetPoint
3. Mouse button customization available on Windows and macOS, F-key customization available on Windows only.
4. Mouse button customization available on Windows and macOS, F-key customization available on Windows only.App Specific Settings are available only for the mouse. They aren't available for the keyboard.
Specs & Details
Windows 10macOS 10.15 and up
- Compatible Logi Options Software Version:
You need to be on Options version 8.54 and up to have both Options and Options+ installed.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese, German, Spanish, French and Russian.
Please read this software license agreement carefully before using your Logitech product. By using your Logitech product you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, promptly return your Logitech product in its original package with your sales receipt within 30 days or in accordance with the return policy of your point of purchase, whichever is longer.
1. General. The software and documentation accompanying this agreement ("Software") are licensed, not sold, to you by Logitech Europe S.A. ("Logitech") for use only under the terms and conditions of this agreement. Logitech and its licensors retain ownership of the Software and Logitech reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. The terms of this agreement will govern any software updates provided by Logitech that replace and/or supplement the original Software unless such update is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
2. License Grant and Restrictions. Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, Logitech grants you a limited nonexclusive license to use one copy of the Software only with the Logitech product you have purchased or the Logitech service used by you. You may not and you agree not to, or to enable others to, copy (except as expressly permitted by this agreement), publish, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or attempt to derive the source code of, or create derivative works of, or an installer for, the Software or any part thereof (except as expressly permitted by applicable law). THE SOFTWARE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, MEDICAL DEVICES OR OTHER EQUIPMENT IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
3. Transfer. You may not and you agree not to, or to enable others to, sell, re-distribute, rent, lease or sublicense the Software, except that if you purchased a Logitech product with this Software you may transfer the Software upon a permanent transfer of the Logitech product using the Software; provided that: (a) all Software updates in your use or possession are included in the transfer, (b) you do not retain a copy of the Software, full or partial, including copies stored on a computer or other storage device, and (c) the transferee reads and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
4. Third-Party Software. There may be software programs or interfaces (“Third Party Software”) contained within the Software that have been licensed to Logitech by third parties. The same terms and conditions, including all limitations and restrictions, set forth in this Agreement apply to the Third-Party Software. You acknowledge and agree that any such Third Party Software is owned by the applicable licensor. Logitech does not make any representations or warranties about the operation or availability of such Third Party Software. Neither Logitech nor its licensors shall be liable for any unavailability or removal of such Third Party Software. Logitech is not responsible for any communications to or from such licensors, or for the collection or use of information by such licensors. You consent to the communications enabled and/or performed by such Third Party Software, including automatic updating of the Third-Party Software without further notice. You agree that such Third Party Software licensors are intended third-party beneficiaries under this Agreement.
5. Termination. This agreement is effective until terminated. Either party may terminate this agreement for any reason at any time. Your right to use the Software will automatically terminate without notice from Logitech if you violate any terms of this agreement. Upon termination of this agreement, you must stop using the Software and destroy any copies of the Software in your possession or control. The provisions of paragraphs 6, 7, 11, 12 and 13 shall survive expiration or termination of this agreement.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LOGITECH SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF THE LOGITECH SOFTWARE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. LOGITECH AND ITS LICENSORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE LOGITECH SOFTWARE AND SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. LOGITECH DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE LOGITECH SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE LOGITECH SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE LOGITECH SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE LOGITECH SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. NO LOGITECH DEALER, AGENT, OR EMPLOYEE IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY MODIFICATION, EXTENSION, OR ADDITION TO THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusions of implied warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of consumers, so the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LOGITECH OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA, OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE SALE, LICENSE OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE ANY LOGITECH PRODUCT OR SERVICE, HOWEVER, CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE), EVEN IF LOGITECH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO CASE WILL LOGITECH'S AND ITS LICENSORS' TOTAL LIABILITY EXCEED THE ACTUAL MONEY PAID FOR THE LOGITECH PRODUCT OR SERVICE GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY. The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above-stated remedy fails of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. The above limitations will not apply in case of personal injury where and to the extent that applicable law requires such liability.
8. U.S. Government End Users. The Software is a "Commercial Item", as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101, consisting of "Commercial Computer Software" and "Commercial Computer Software Documentation," and is being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items, and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions of this agreement. Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
9. Export Law Assurances. You agree that you may not export or re-export the Software in violation of any applicable laws or regulations including without limitation those of the United States of America, the European Union, Switzerland and/or the laws or regulation of the jurisdiction(s) in which the Software was obtained.
10. Agents and Third Party Purchasers. If you are acquiring the Software on behalf of another person or entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind the party or entity for which you are acquiring the Software to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
11. Controlling Law and Severability. If you are in the U.S.A., this agreement will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of California, without regard to or application of its choice of law rules or principles. If you reside outside the U.S.A., this agreement will be exclusively governed by the laws of Switzerland. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision of the agreement will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of this agreement will continue in full force and effect.
12. Complete Agreement; Governing Language. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of the Software and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings, communications or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this agreement will be binding unless in writing and signed by Logitech. Any translation of this agreement is done for local requirements and in the event of a dispute between the English and any non-English version, the English version of this agreement will govern.
13. Open Source Software. Certain portions of the Software are not licensed under the terms of this agreement but are instead licensed under the terms of applicable open source licenses ("Open Source Components"). The Open Source Components applicable to the Software, and associated applicable licenses, are listed at https://opensource.logitech.com. Your use of each Open Source Component is subject to the terms of each applicable license. You must agree to the terms of each such applicable license, or you should not use the Software.
14. Updates. Logitech may from time to time provide bug fixes, updates, upgrades and other modifications to the Software (“Updates”). Logitech shall have no obligation to provide updates or support for the Software. However, the Updates may be automatically installed without providing any additional notice or receiving any additional consent. The terms of this Software License Agreement will govern any Updates. If you do not want such Updates, your remedy is to stop using the Software. Logitech may, for any reason at any time, terminate any such Updates. Logitech and its subsidiaries and agents may collect, maintain, process and use diagnostic, technical and related information, including but not limited to information about your Logitech product, computer, system and application software, peripherals and other related devices, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of updates, product support, and other services to you (if any) related to the Software, and to verify compliance with the terms of this agreement. Logitech may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve our products or to provide services to you.
The Software is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the Software is subject to civil and criminal penalties.©2018
DOWNLOAD MYHARMONYDOWNLOAD HARMONYUpgrading to Catalina? See: Harmony and macOS 10.15 Catalina
How to Install / Update LGS (Logitech Gaming Software)
Modified on: Mon, 29 Jun, 2020 at 5:14 PM
- To download the latest LGS version, please visit the Logitech website.
- Before you can start the download, you will need to select your operating system & choose between the 32-bit / 64-bit version (help me detect my operating system's version)
- Click on the 'Download Now' button and wait for the download to finish
- Start the installation & follow the steps
- Restart your PC if required
- LGS is now installed
- Open LGS from the tray menu
- Click on the arrow above the question mark icon
- Select 'Check For Updates'
- If LGS is not up-to-date, you will see a new installation window
- Finish the installation
- LGS is now up-to-date
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Software install logitech
Logitech G HUB Advanced Gaming Software, RGB & Game Profiles
CREATE GAME PROFILESDOWNLOAD AND SHARE WITH THE COMMUNITY
CONTROL YOUR STREAMBUILT IN OBS AND THIRD PARTY APP INTEGRATION
CONTROL AND SYNC LIGHTINGANIMATE ~16.8 MILLION COLORS WITH LIGHTSYNC
OPTIMUM GEAR ECOSYSTEM
Logitech G HUB gives you a single portal for optimizing and customizing all your supported Logitech G gear: mice, keyboards, headsets, speakers, and webcams.
GET TO KNOW G HUB
Configure. Share. Win.
Download profiles from your fellow players, gaming pros and popular streamers. It’s an easy way to try new mouse, keybind, and macros to enhance your game.
CONTROL YOUR STREAM
Program buttons with in-app actions and create your own macros to launch media and switch scenes. Use your gaming gear to take command of OBS Studio for a faster and more seamless stream.
COLORIZE AND SYNC YOUR GEAR
Choose from numerous animation effects, download lighting profiles from the community, and create your own advanced effects with Logitech G LIGHTSYNC for keyboards, mice, headsets, and speakers.
Welcome to Logitech Support
If you are using macOS 11 (Big Sur) have questions or are experiencing issues, please check this link:
NOTE: Our call center operations are operating under reduced staffing and response times may be affected.
There are no Downloads for this Product
There are no FAQs for this Product
There are no Spare Parts available for this Product
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no Downloads for this Version.
Product Specific Phone Numbers
Return to top
websoftware=edcb513d-8e0b-11e9-a62b-0d759f921175 webcontent=softwaretile websortorder=2020-02-01T08:00:00.000Z webcontentid=b7fe6bab-3ebc-11eb-8cb7-916ce5585c46 webcontentid=6ab4eabb-3ebb-11eb-9f17-bdd2a7ee1b09
You will also be interested:
- J5create app
- Collingwood kitchen cabinets
- Autocad dark mode
- Job spark reviews
- Comethazine best songs
- Inline bongs
- Thai waldo
- Tc williams track
- Hp compaq tower
- Outdoor metal bin
Of passion and debauchery, a completely frantic stream of sexual energy and a storm of liberation. At least, I have always imagined and imagine many beautiful girls and women with glasses just like that. One of them is the headman of my group at the university. Her name is Olya. She will be discussed in this story.